Apartments Rafailovici: Luxury, 4* 52 sq m with a swimming pool on a rooftop of the building, Montenegro
Dear Visitor, we offer you to rent apartments in Rafailovici, Montenegro, 250m away from a beautiful sandy beach. Apartment Teodora is a 4* modern Luxury one-bedroom apartment in a apart-building in Rafailovici. It offers a free swimming pool on a rooftop of the building! We invite You to spend your holiday in Rafailovici. It is a great place, with sandy beaches, where you can easily find a spot right near the water.
We are the owners of the apartments in Montenegro (towns: Rafailovici, Budva, and Igalo). We rent them out on daily terms as well as for a longer-term period. This is our family business.
We sign an official agreement, help with accommodating, registration, transport, and car rental.
Also, we offer better rates than renting apartments in Rafailovici through tour operators.
We will make all the efforts to make your holiday safe and comfortable!
Dragana and Ivan Sekulic, Montenegro.
Rent apartments in Rafailovici (Montenegro) via a tour operator or Ivan & Dragana Sekulic?
- 1. Rafailovici – is a resort, which is located near Becici, 3km away from the city of Budva and 25km from Tivat. There is public transport between the cities. Even if you are reluctant to rent a car, you can still visit 4 famous cities in Montenegro. The location, we hope you can agree, is very good!
- 2. To emphasize, one of the best beaches in Montenegro is here! It is included in the zone of Budva Riviera. The beach of Rafailovici – is 2km of golden sand along the Adriatic Sea. The seashore forms the bay, where there are very little waves and underwater currents. The water is warmer than in the sea, which encourages beach holidays.
- 3. There will be a lot of fun for the fishermen, surely! 15 years ago, there was no resort city of Rafailovici. In the first place, it was a fishing village with a dozen houses. At the present time, it is a town with 3,000 people, who make a living out of tourism.
- 4. New hotels, houses, and cosy streets. Our building with apartments was fully built in April 2019! You will get into a comfortable and peaceful paradise on a seaside shore. And if you get bored, then the old cities of Montenegro – Budva and Kotor – are waiting for you, 20 minutes driving. Renting accommodation in Rafailovici is very convenient.
- You will have the best guide and experts on Montenegro. This is us – Dragana and Ivan Sekulic. As it is said: “If you don’t praise yourself, nobody will.”
Why is it better to rent apartments in Rafailovici in advance and WITHOUT third parties?
This is safer. We, same as in all popular resorts worldwide, have many third parties. They look for tourists for accommodating them in rooms and houses, where they cannot register. Prices, however, are over-set from 15% to 50%!
To clarify, you need a compulsory registration in Montenegro. If you are stopped by the police, they can find out that you do not have a “white card”. In this case, the fine can be from 200 to 300 euros. Not to mention, that you will lose time, to find a property with a possibility of registration.
Save 300 euros – register when renting accommodation in Rafailovici
In fact, property rental in Rafailovici and Montenegro – is not easy.
In order for you to rest in Montenegro for more than 1 day – you need a compulsory registration.
You can get it from the people who officially rent property.
Having a visa in Montenegro does not mean you do not need a compulsory registration. A “White Card” is still necessary when crossing the land border as well as in the airport. In either case, without this card, your holiday will be at risk.
Lux Apartment Teodora Rafailovici – reviews of the tourists
You like our apartment, but you would like to see the opinions of our guests? No problem.
Please read the reviews of apartment rentals in Rafailovici. Here you will find detailed information about the quality of our service by reading the opinions of people who rented our apartment in the city of Rafailovici.
Relevant information is included about living conditions, transport, beaches, prices and attractions.
Also, you can share your impressions by writing your own review.