Car rental in Rafailovici, Montenegro. Online booking
Planning a trip to Montenegro but do not know how to move around the country? Our online service will help you rent a car cheaply in Rafailovici. With our website, you can rent a car in Rafailovici (Montenegro) from 9 euros per day. This way you will save up to 45% of the rental price upon arrival in the country. More than 800 different cars for traveling through Montenegrin cities are presented on this booking system.
Convenient online car rental in Rafailovici
We want to provide a full service to our guests and all the other tourists in Montenegro. For that reason, besides rental accommodation in Rafailovici, we are offering you cheap car rental as well.
On this page, you can find offers from private companies in Rafailovici and nearby cities. What do you get? You can choose a specific car.
Big worldwide companies constantly promote car rental via airports and tourist agencies. Such services are expensive and the cars are usually worn out. In order to get a good car, you need to book it in advance. Do you want to rent a car in Rafailovici for low cost and without any deposits? Then use our convenient advanced search. Here you can find a car without a deposit in a matter of minutes.
Respectfully, Ivan Sekulic, Montenegro
Book a car in Rafailovici right now
So… You have decided to spend your vacation in Montenegro. As mentioned before, it is better to book the car in advance and online, which allows you to save a lot and pick up a car that suits your needs.
With our car booking system, in just a few minutes you will get real results.
Everything is very simple, clear and accessible.
Instructions — How to book a car in Rafailovici and Montenegro through our website
Advice: If you want to have 100% confidence in the quality of the vehicle tick ‘rated’. This menu describes cars to the smallest detail. Our employees personally inspect the car, take photos, test-drive and rate it. This is a risk-free process.
In the lower part of the screen, you can see the full characteristics of the car and select additional services. We offer a wide range of equipment, such as a child seat or a GPS navigator. At the end, you can see the price summed up, which is calculated from the rental price, car delivery and additional services. Click BOOK.
After advanced payment, you will get an e-mail with your reservation and voucher.
Thousands of tourists trust us.
Our online booking system offers cars from local companies, which makes renting with us cheaper compared to international companies.
- Large selection of cars. We made a list of cars for rent in Montenegro.
- Low prices. We offer an actual market price without hidden fees and commissions.
- User-friendly service. When booking a car, you rent not just a specific brand but an optional set of tools and equipment that you need to travel.
- Speed. The booking confirmation is sent out immediately.
- Individual approach. If you need a car with a driver in Rafailovici, we need to inform you that this service is not available via us.
Which cars can be rented?
A car for traveling should fully meet the driver’s requirements, be appealing and comfortable in use. If instead of a red convertible you get a half-destroyed minivan, you would be at least disappointed, and the vacation itself would be on the verge of collapse. We have had many rental situations, but the clients always rated us well. This is due to the fact that, when booking a vehicle through our online service, you choose not only the brand of car, its color and technical characteristics, but we also furnish the car with all the necessary additions.
So many people, so many tastes, that’s why we have made a huge database of different cars from cheap options for budget vacations to sports cars and SUVs for the most sophisticated clients. You will find the following cars in the database:
Car rental in Montenegro. Important moments for the tourist
There are many rental companies, both international and local, in Montenegro, but you will have to provide various documents. Information about the documents required for renting a vehicle differs from one website to another, which can confuse an inexperienced tourist. We went through all of them to provide up-to-date and verified information.
What documents do you need to rent a car in Rafailovici?
- Voucher. After booking a car you will receive a special voucher, which proves that you will be renting a vehicle. You can either print it out or show it on your phone’s screen.
- Passport. You will need it to enter the country, so you will have it while renting a car in Rafailovici.
- Valid driving license. This document is proof that you know how to drive a vehicle and know the rules of the road, so a driving license from any country is MANDATORY for renting a car.
You don’t need an international driving license to rent a car in Rafailovici.
- The driver must be at least 22 years old.
- The driver must have over 2 years’ driving experience. If you just got behind the wheel, even if you have a whole list of documents and an irresistible desire, you will not get a car, unfortunately.
- The rest of the payment you must pay in cash.
KASKO or OSAGO?
The insurance part of renting a car is usually the scariest moment for most drivers and tourists. When renting a car in a foreign country, everyone wants to get a guarantee that they are protected from road accidents. But if that should happen, no one wants to give their last pennies to the lessor. In Montenegro, you can apply for several types of insurance, which we will discuss in more detail below:
- OSAGO. This insurance is an optimal deal because if a traffic accident happens and you are not responsible for causing it, you will not pay anything at all; but you need a police report to legally confirm these points.
- CASCO. This insurance has a franchise, which is indicated as a “deposit”. For various cars the amount of the deposit will be different, from 100 euros for a cheap car to 200, 300 or 400 euros for expensive brands. If an accident happens and you did not cause it, you will have to pay up to the amount of the franchise, and the rest is covered by insurance. A significant advantage of CASCO is the fact that if you get into a serious accident, you are guaranteed to be protected.
- SUPER CASCO. This insurance protects against any accidents, regardless of whether you are guilty or not.
Advice. Please note that neither OSAGO nor CASCO covers damage to wheels, headlights and glass, the undercarriage or minor scratches on the body (this is an international practice operating not only in Montenegro), but it is applicable in 99% of cases. Only SUPER KASKO covers all of them. So if you want to be fully insured choose SUPER KASKO, which will cost you 4–6 euros per day.
Need to rent a car from the airport in Tivat or Podgorica?
- 1. When you book a car, you will receive a special voucher with one or two cell phone numbers.
- 2. The rented car will be delivered to the parking lot. It’s not big, so you will have no problems finding the car. In addition, a manager with a nametag will be waiting for you at the site.
- 3. If you can’t find the meeting spot, just call the company and finalize all the documents. If your flight is delayed, just notify the rental company manager. They will wait for your arrival.
Advice: Before you get into the car and drive away, take a photo or video of all existing defects, cracks and scratches. This will help you avoid any misunderstandings when returning the car.
Useful information about car rental in Rafailovici
Why is car rental in Montenegro so popular?
Why is car rental in Montenegro so popular?
Montenegro is a beautiful country with a lot of attractions. There are many travel companies that provide tours of the cities, but the cost of guide services sometimes reaches fabulous numbers. It is important to note that renting a car in Montenegro, even with the calculation for three people, will cost you less than a walking tour group. In addition, by car you do not limit yourself to standard routes and time frames; such conditions provide a lot of inconvenience for experienced tourists.
To put the final “daw” on car rental, we can mention a large number of places in Montenegro that are best viewed from car routes. If you are afraid of road conditions, the roads in Montenegro, although not of premium quality, are quite acceptable for a fast and comfortable ride. Easy and understandable traffic rules, affordable gasoline prices and the opportunity to see the whole country in one summer trip.
What can you visit in Rafailovici by car?
If you decide to rent a car in Rafailovici, then you are 100% waiting for a fascinating and unforgettable trip that will be hard to forget. Rafailovici is a small resort village located at the end of Becici Beach. The village itself is not rich in sights, but it offers tourists a large selection of natural resources, including beaches, woodlands and other beautiful landscapes. Renting a car in Rafailovici gives you the opportunity to visit the following places:
- Budva. This city in Montenegro is located 10 kilometers from Rafailovici.
With a rental car, you can go here to visit the water park, ride on a roller coaster, try your luck at gambling or rent a luxury yacht, where you can rush along the beautiful shores with the breeze. Also in Budva you can go to the center of bungee jumping and visit restaurants to enjoy national cuisine.
- Pirate Bay and Botanical Gardens. Moving further beyond Budva, you can visit the equally interesting cities of Tivat and Kotor. In addition, in these areas is located the bay of Risan, which is located in the oldest city of pirates, Perast, as well as the famous Montenegrin ship repair yard in the city of Bijela. You can finish this part of the trip in the center of health tourism, Herceg-Novi, where there are a botanical garden, mud beaches and many other attractions.
- Fishing and parks. While shopping in Bar don’t forget to visit Skadar Lake. Here you can go fishing and watch the beauty of flora and fauna. If you like walking in beautiful parks then you should see Lovćen National Park or the mountain monastery of Ostrog.
In conclusion, renting a car in Rafailovici opens up great opportunities for tourism in Montenegro. In a few days you can see many more places, go where the standard excursion routes do not pass, and stay in a hotel that you like for the price and service regardless of its location.
Which car should I rent in Rafailovici?
Montenegrin roads are not bad, but there are narrow parts that are hard to pass with a big vehicle. In addition, in some areas you will have to pass backwards to skip oncoming cars. With this in mind, it is better to choose a small car but with a powerful engine.
Can I go abroad in a rented car, for example to Croatia or Albania?
Yes. To do this, the car must be accompanied by a green card with valid dates and signatures. To travel to the territory of Croatia a visa is required. For Albania and Bosnia and Herzegovina, the rules are constantly changing (a visa is needed in winter but not in summer), so check with the managers of the rental company.
What should I do if the car gets into an accident?
In such a situation, call the number on the voucher. As a rule, the company solves such questions quickly, since they have connections at different levels.
Where and how best to refuel?
The gas situation in Montenegro is pitiable. This is because the gas is low quality, so it is better to check with the rental car distributor the location of good gas stations, as some cars are sensitive to poor-quality gasoline.